At CTT we work hard, we succeed, and we have fun doing it!
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc. Our employees are some of the most outstanding and experienced research professionals in
The proof is in our quality!
Our goal at CTT is to create long-term relationships with employees by providing opportunities for advancement in a professional atmosphere. We promote education, pay for training, and provide experienced leadership. Our beautiful 15,
000 sq. ft. facility overlooking the N.W. Medical Center provides a peaceful, accommodating, and efficient work environment.
In addition to long-term growth opportunities, CTT has an outstanding benefits package.
- PPO Health Insurance for the individual employee
- 401K Retirement Plan with generous company matching
- Profit Sharing
- Disability Insurance, 100% paid by CTT
- Life Insurance, 100% paid by CTT
- Paid approved training and ACRP Certification
- Covered parking for all employees
- Paid licensure renewal
- And more!
We strive to create a vibrant and friendly workplace where professionals can meet their potentials and achieve long-term success.
Come see what a difference a great job with a great company can make!
Available Positions may include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Development
- Business Development Assistant
- Business Operations Assistant
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Clinical Research Coordinator Assistant
- Clinical Research Coordinator - LVN
- Clinical Research Coordinator - RN
- Executive Assistant
- Finance Assistant – Part Time Now Hiring!
- Human Resources Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Laboratory Technician
- Marketing/Recruitment Manager
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- QA/QC Manager
- QC Data Coordinator
- Recruitment Specialist
- Regulatory Specialist
- Team Lead
- Team Lead - RN
To be considered for any current or future positions, please submit your resume to CTT via fax at (210) 949-0181 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org