Symptoms you may be seeing:
- Feeling a sudden urge to urinate that’s difficult to control
- Leaking during physical activity when coughing, sneezing or lifting
- Urinating frequently, usually eight or more times in 24 hours
- Waking up more than once at night to urinate
- Leakage before or after urination
Am I at Risk?
You may be at risk if you are:
- Have low estrogen levels
“An estimated 33 million Americans suffer from an overactive bladder, and the majority of these are women,” said Dr. Ayo Avworo, DNP, RN, FNP-BC. “OAB can lead to an embarrassment and a decline in activities which trigger it.”
Clinical Trials of Texas is now enrolling for Overactive Bladder studies.